Brilliant Minds
Another Award
Brilliant Minds

Brilliant Minds

Brilliant Minds

Ronald W Reagan,40th President of the United States 1981-89. Noted for being a Conservative Republican, his fervent anticommunism, and his appealing personal style, characterized by a jaunty affability and folksy charm. The only movie star to become President, he had a remarkable skill as an orator that earned him the title "the Great Communicator".  During both his Governorship and his Presidency he wrote all of his own speeches. He also authored 33, yes 33 books!  One particular speech from over 30 years ago discusses the same problems that the USA are facing today. Watch this U-tube clip.

10 Comments to Brilliant Minds:

webstagram on Monday, August 19, 2019 11:01 PM
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work

write my dissertation hypothesis on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:01 AM
This American president is one of my favorites. Mr Reagan did a great deal, he wasn't only a movie star, as someone said, he was a great man and prefect speaker. I have already read one of his books and I will go on.

Certus Trading Reviews on Friday, August 23, 2019 4:26 AM
Certus Trading Reviews will show you strategies that work across multiple asset classes so that you can find high probability trading opportunities in all market conditions trading can be a very rewarding experience, but you must learn the details first.

imgrum on Friday, August 30, 2019 2:03 AM
Thank you for sharing the post. I learned a lot from the insight you shared.

Stuart Broad on Monday, October 28, 2019 6:19 AM
This article is really great and cool. I really like it very much. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Rubber Flooring

SY0-501 Dumps Questions on Tuesday, November 05, 2019 4:47 AM
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting Dumps Mate?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.

ntlite crack on Monday, November 11, 2019 1:16 AM
Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts.

Anonymous on Monday, November 25, 2019 5:57 AM

resumesplanet on Monday, November 25, 2019 6:03 AM
It is indeed so nice to know more information about people like him. Former President Ronald W Reagan is such an inspiring and brilliant man who truly loves his people and country. I am so sure that he is also a great father and husband to his family. What he did during his term is indeed life changing for the people back then. People like him should be really respected and loved and I am pretty sure that this is what other people think of him as well. I am so lucky today to be able to know more about this man. Thank you so much!

Edward fox on Sunday, December 01, 2019 2:25 AM
I saw a lot of website but I believe this one has got something special in it in it blackjack