A book is not just a book.
Award time again
English is weird
Grammar anomaly

Writing has begun

Alrighty then. I know that it's been a while since I posted on here, but I've been busy doing interviews with John, taking copious notes and also checking stuff out on the web. Doing research too to make sure my facts are correct. I have now started the writing process of John O'Bryan novel #3. To date I have tip-tapped out about 6,000 words and am on a good run. Won't reveal any details, but it's gonna be good. I don't know how long it will take me this time, but I'm not rushing.

8 Comments to Writing has begun:

Online essay on Friday, June 17, 2016 11:42 PM
I am really impressed with this blog! Very clear explanation of issues is given and it is open to everyone. Thanks for sharing this post.

Fiona on Friday, August 25, 2017 8:41 AM
Thanks for your positive comments.

Stone on Monday, June 04, 2018 3:48 AM
I read this post and please more explain this post. I understand some information but not fully. I really like it. non slip decking

best custom essay writing on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 12:38 AM
Wonderful, it is very unique method of writing. Most of the people like this type of writing styles that are adopted by them and they want to learn them by special technician. These are looking very gorgeous and excellent work done also held.

sms marketing on Friday, June 29, 2018 5:16 AM
We offer Bulk SMS services in World at cheap and affordable prices. Send Bulk Transactional or Promotional sms in World using reliable Gateways and APIs

Peterson on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 5:46 AM
I really love to read such a nice article because it is very informative and useful for me. Thanks for nicely sharing. online buy wedding card boxes

Best Avalon Wine Coolers 2018 on Thursday, July 26, 2018 5:49 AM
best wine items are available here.

Kevin on Saturday, September 08, 2018 6:56 AM
I have just visited your post which is quite beneficial and useful for everyone i would just like to say you have done awesome job by sharing this useful post. soccer cleats on sale