Brilliant Minds
Another Award
Brilliant Minds

Brilliant Minds

Word games

Hi Folks, just another brain twister that I came across. You know how I love word play. I am working hard on the sequel to The Pick Up. I'm hoping to have it published before this years end. Fingers crossed.

13 Comments to Word games:

Anonymous on Friday, June 17, 2016 11:41 PM
df

rushmyessay service on Monday, October 16, 2017 8:32 AM
Playing with the words is one of the things that have caught my interest because seriously it is hell fun to play with the words. It is being said that the word play also helps a lot in strengthening the mind and making it sharp and swift.

Fiona on Friday, November 17, 2017 9:22 AM
Very true, I love any kind of word puzzles to keep my brain active.

website design service on Friday, June 29, 2018 5:34 AM
Impress your customers with professional website design and development services from Get Pro Design. Visit us today to learn more about our services!

sfsdc on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 6:38 AM
testsdf

top rated professional resume writers on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 4:23 AM
It's amazing how we can still recognize these words despite being jumbled. This one is called typoglycemia. The explanation behind this is that people read words as whole units, not letter-by-letter that is why we can still read those words. As long as the first and last letters to be in the right place, our brains can still recognize it. By the way, I had fun reading it. It somehow refreshed my mind after dealing with tons of paperwork. Thank you!

replica breitling watches on Monday, April 01, 2019 5:39 PM
I really like to it for here.

2V0-21.19 dumps on Monday, May 20, 2019 7:10 AM