A book is not just a book.
Award time again
English is weird
Grammar anomaly

More word puzzles

Hi there, I know its been a while but I'm back into writing mode again, working feverishly on the second book.

Anyway, to keep you going for a while, have you heard of PARAPROSDOKIANS? Neither had I. Apparently Winston Churchill loved them.
It is a figure of speech in which the latter part of a sentenc or phrase is suprising or unexpected. Here are a fw to tickle your fancy;

Where there is a will, I want to be in it.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

They begi the evening news with "Good Evening", the proceed to tell you hy it isn't.

I thought that I wanted a career. Turns out I just wanted pay checks.

In filling out an appliction, where it says,'In case of emergency, notify' I put DOCTOR.

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Going to church doesn't makeyou any more of a Christian than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Where there's a will, there ae relatives.

Hope you enjoyed a chuckle. Ta Ta for now.

6 Comments to More word puzzles:

www.essayprime.co.uk on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:00 AM
I am really impressed with this blog! Very clear explanation of issues is given and it is open to everyone. Thanks for sharing this post .

Fiona on Friday, August 25, 2017 8:58 AM
Thank you for you kind comments.

best essay service on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 1:21 AM
The first thing to do is fill out the order form on our Get Writer Help site. You will find that we demand a lot of detail, and we urge you to give us all of the specifics of the essay or paper you need. In this way, we can locate the correct professional writer.

sudoku online play on Thursday, July 12, 2018 12:59 AM
Play sudou online free on our site and it is the best place to play online sudoku free on our site without download and register on sudoku online free site.

writing services on Thursday, August 09, 2018 7:34 AM
This blog is for puzzle lover I love to play puzzle in my free time this is such an amazing article that I ever read. I follow this blog and share this with my friends so they can also get information I like these type of articles.

Smith on Friday, August 31, 2018 1:47 AM
Very good and effective post. I read this article and really very impressed with this post. Thank you very much for sharing it. london brick