Brilliant Minds
Another Award
Brilliant Minds

Brilliant Minds

Radio interview

I have to share this with you. On monday 12th May I was invited to be a guest at a local radio station. WFPA 1400 AM, the Mike Wallace show. I was asked about The Pick Up, My history and future books. I was on the air for a total of 30 minutes! It was so much fun. I was really nervous at first, but then once I got talking Mike couldn't shut me up. I just want to say a big thank you to Mike and Tammy for inviting me. Check out their show and website.

10 Comments to Radio interview:

replica montre on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 4:33 PM
Regardez vos mains, mais les problèmes persistent, premières fuites, utiliser AB colle réparé; Hier, c'était la fin du mois, a également constaté que le calendrier ne saute pas, vraiment torturer les gens ah.

Fiona on Saturday, June 15, 2013 5:51 PM
could someone kindly translate, my french sucks.

essayguard writers on Monday, December 11, 2017 5:22 AM
We can find post of a person who was invited as a guest in radio station. People like to listen radio now a days. They enjoy good conversations about the guests in radio station. They enjoy good talks and lean also.

post ads free on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 1:40 AM
Get Started Selling! Posting an ad on Ads Fortune is Free & Easy! Sell an iPhone, Clothes, Furniture, Kids Toys, Laptops, Appliances, Services and more.

loegmrntdherid1 on Monday, November 19, 2018 2:45 AM
Yes, I completely agree with the above discussed points. It is a healthy discussion here for learners

generator coins toon blast on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 2:02 AM
This is probably the easy solution, because with our coin generator, aka tone blast, you can get 100 pieces in no time. This amount is needed to buy a life.

Marriage law in Pakistan on Friday, October 25, 2019 9:42 AM