English is weird
Grammar anomaly
Won one more time
Event

Won one more time

For the 5th year in a row, I have won this award from my local town. It is a business award in recognition for the marketing I do as an Author promoting my books.

Work on novel #3 is still a work in progress. My aim is to be finished by year's end.

9 Comments to Won one more time:

help on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 1:34 AM
I am really impressed with this blog! Very clear explanation of issues is given and it is open to everyone. Thanks for sharing this post.

Fiona on Friday, August 25, 2017 8:32 AM
Thank you. Glad that you found it helpful.

uk essays on Thursday, March 22, 2018 4:15 AM
It has been the dream of my life to achieve this award and I am really glad about getting it for once in my life. All it need effort to get on the top when you are willing to get it for sure in the life.

Harry on Monday, June 04, 2018 5:10 AM
That's very awesome business achievement award. I would like to appreciate you for such type of valuable post shared. outdoor rubber flooring

SPSS Assignment Help on Saturday, June 09, 2018 2:45 AM
Well Thanks For Posting Such An Outstanding Idea. I Like This Blog & I Like The Topic And Thinking Of Making It Right.

iq option on Monday, June 25, 2018 12:06 PM
That appears to be excellent however i am still not too sure that I like it. At any rate will look far more into it and decide personally!

quickbooks help support on Friday, June 29, 2018 12:29 AM
Hey guys if you want best online tech services for free then must try my link

classified ads post on Friday, June 29, 2018 5:12 AM
Free Classified Ads - Post your Buy and Sell Classified Ads in Australia for free, for Cars & Bikes, Mobile Phones, Matrimonial, Real Estate, Computers and etc.

1xbet on Sunday, July 15, 2018 12:57 PM
Since the base wager is just $3, you can make $3 Place wagers, however you don't get the full Place chances.