English is weird
Grammar anomaly
Won one more time
Event

It's been a while

It's been a while since I posted anything. I have actually begun writing the 3rd novel in the John O'Bryan series. As usual I'm taking my time as I don't want to give my fans a sub standard piece of work.

Found this litle grammer gem to help you remember all those confusing words that sound the same.

15 Comments to It's been a while:

www.essayhelperuk.co.uk on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 12:32 AM
I am really impressed with this blog! Very clear explanation of issues is given and it is open to everyone. Thanks for sharing this post and keep updating us with A new stuff

Fiona on Friday, August 25, 2017 8:36 AM
Thanks for your positive comments, I'll try to keep finding new stuff to share.

pancardstatus1 on Monday, April 16, 2018 5:31 AM
it could fill a more particular need, for example, permitting the specialist and other colleagues to impart amid a task.

download pan card on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:07 AM
On American railways, enlightened trackside signals were utilized for evening time use, to demonstrate the begin and moving toward end of the track dish

Best Greetings on Friday, May 04, 2018 2:27 AM
All the best Sayings and Quotes. " As we become more established together, As we keep on changing with age, There is one thing that will never show signs of change.

google play online on Saturday, June 09, 2018 7:02 AM
They can be downloaded straightforwardly on an Android gadget through the Play Store versatile application or by sending the application to a gadget from the Google Play site.

cartoon hd apk on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11:29 PM
The new form of download director has enhanced highlights to take care of issues while downloading, for example, a discontinuous web association and mislabeled files

UkTVNow app on Friday, June 22, 2018 1:26 AM
Later on, United Artists Holding Europe wandered in as part proprietor, and that ownership definitely transformed into a bit of Flextech.

iq option on Monday, June 25, 2018 12:07 PM
This a good way to appreciate the teacher as they put their efforts to train students. UK dissertation Writers appreciates the teachers.

aadhar update on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 2:23 PM
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article because it is very informative and useful for me. Thanks for nicely sharing.

pan card download soft copy on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:38 PM
I am very glad to read the post,it is very well written.You have done hard work in writing this post and i impressed your work. Thanks a lot.

get robux on Friday, June 29, 2018 12:31 AM
Hey friends if you want get robux features in roblox then must try my link

home shopping on Friday, June 29, 2018 5:16 AM
Delivery Goods is a renowned name when it comes to e-commerce in Pakistan. We had a lunch with Shayaan Tahir, the co founder.

download terrarium apk latest version on Saturday, June 30, 2018 6:34 AM
Organize the articles you peruse into perusing records, which you can get to notwithstanding when you're disconnected.

1xbet on Sunday, July 15, 2018 12:16 PM
The merchant positions all Place wagers (aside from when you Place the shooter's point yourself), so you need to put your chips on the table and tell the merchant what you need.