English is weird
Grammar anomaly
Won one more time
Event

hello

Someone asked me recently if I had any prior writing experience. Actually the answer is No. I don't. I've never written articles or written for magazines, nor, have I taken any writing/literature courses. Like I have mentioned before, I just read alot. I devour between 3-5 books a week. I have always loved to read and did well in high school and college in English language. I also do many crossword puzzles which helps to keep the brain active.

I've decided to add another part to this next book as it will then leave it open to introduce the third book. So, please be patient, I'm gonna make it a good one, but it takes time. Then of course there's the publishing angle. I'd like to get in with a good publishing house, as I find that writing as well as marketing my books is damn hard work! Ideally I'd like to just beable to concentrate on writing as I really do love it.

7 Comments to hello:

Fiona on Monday, July 28, 2014 5:31 PM
Neine, dunker. Guten haben. Fiona.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:05 PM
Dies koennte ueberwaeltigenden zum Gluecksspiel Anfaenger . telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:08 AM
Aber was passiert, sickert sollten sie tun beschaeftigen und auch the Erloes. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 11:20 AM
Und tun sie nicht Wette am Team weil Mitarbeiter . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

rolex watches new on Friday, January 02, 2015 3:02 PM
You made some clear points there. I did a search on the issue and found most people will consent with your site.

cx swiss military watch on Sunday, January 04, 2015 11:03 PM
Heya i for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to present something back and help others like you aided me.

website design service on Friday, June 29, 2018 5:38 AM
We at Modern Illustrators provide world-class web site design and development services to enhance your organizations to get more sales and business leads.